Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: The First Entry

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The First Entry

Hello out there in the blogging world. This is Philip, and I have started my own personal blog after a rather lame attempt to get my family to participate in our own blogging community. After two weeks, the only entries were mine, so I figured it was time to cut free from the "family" blog site and just start my own. I hope maybe some of them will comment from time to time.

To be honest, this is about the last thing I would have thought I would ever do, since I tend to sprint in the opposite direction of anything that the mass majority of the world is doing. However, keeping a diary is something that I need and want to do, and I am just positive that I will keep better records doing it this way than by the old fashioned way of a book by my bed. I perform in a contemporary Christian hard rock band called Judah First. When we come back from concerts, me and the other band members always write "reviews" of our experience on the road on our Judah First message board. Those reviews are precious to me and I find myself going back to read them all the time. So, I figured it was time to "review" other areas of my life as well, so I will have something to read later on.

Of course, the disadvantage of journaling this way is that I will not get super personal. That would be reserved to the book by the bed. This is really just more of a "here's what happened" kind of thing. The top three categories will be my band, my church, and my family (including my upcoming marriage!) So, thanks for stopping by and I will see you sooner than later.

The Beast

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

March 06, 2007 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home