Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Another Semester

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Semester

Seminary classes started up today and another semester has begun. This semester I am focusing hard on the theology courses, which tend to be my favorite, and have a class with Dr. Tom Schreiner called New Testament Theology. What is neat about this course is that he has recently written a book that will be released in April of this year on the same topic, so we are getting to read the book first. In addition, I am taking a Contemporary Theology course with Dr. Stephen Wellum, another great professor, which highlights the theological though from the Enlightenment through the 21st century. Tie those two together with a Luke Exegesis and Church History course and I have a good looking semester in front of me. I'm looking forward to getting into the reading and I will be sure to let you know how things are going. Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home