Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Many Thanks

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Many Thanks

I appreciate Pastor Scott Stiegemeyer, director of admissions for the Concordia Theological Seminary in Forty Wayne, IN, commenting about my recent article called "The Knee-Jerk Effect." Pastor Scott is a terrific thinker and blogger, I recommend his blog to you. You can read his comments about me and my article here.

The article might also be appearing in a few online Baptist publications, I will keep you posted on that. Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Barry Wallace said...

It was an excellent post :)

January 02, 2008 4:28 PM  
Blogger Michael Ruffin said...

Philip,

Do let us know where else the post will appear. It is certainly worthy of distribution.

January 02, 2008 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home