Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: I'm Back

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm Back

As usual, this has been a very busy summer. I just got back from M-Fuge, a week long mission camp for teenagers, and am ready to get back to blogging.

First things first. Andi is 27 weeks pregnant. A couple of weeks ago we had the official naming ceremony. I would not let anyone call our little baby her name until Andi and I had the naming ceremony. You have probably never heard of a naming ceremony because I made it up. Nevertheless, it consisted of me playing Jesus Loves You on guitar, reading Scripture, praying, and then officially naming our little girl.

Her name - Callie Grace Meade

Last night Callie was really going to town inside Andi, kicking like crazy. I decided to read to her to try and calm her down a little bit. I thought the best material would be "The Story of Christianity" by Justo Gonzalez. It's a history book. I was reading about Eusebius of Caesarea and his undying support for the emperor Constantine. She loved it! Who needs cheesy baby books? My baby loves historical theology. :)

We have some pictures that I will get on here soon. Talk to you in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home