Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: The End of an Era

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The End of an Era

The Beast's Lair is closing its doors. At least for now. I may return in due time and reopen the Lair for a very specific purpose, like movie reviews and the like.

But not to worry! The journey continues at my new website, www.philipmeade.com. This will be my new blog and home for all kinds of things that interest me.

So BOOKMARK NOW the new site, www.philipmeade.com. I will be back on track with blogging regularly. There are also some additional features of the new site, so go there now!

If you are a subscriber to "The Beast's Lair" you will need to re-subscribe to philipmeade.com. There are links there to help you with that.

Thanks for making The Beast's Lair such an incredible success. I will see you at the other site. I can't wait.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing! Its truly remarkable post, I have got
much clear idea concerning from this article.
Also visit my web-site ... Gameshaper.net

January 19, 2013 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got this web site from my pal who informed
me about this web page and now this time I am browsing this web page
and reading very informative content here.

Here is my page :: オメガ 時計

May 03, 2013 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home