Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Friday's Feast

Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday's Feast

Barry at the inn of the last home always does this Friday Feast thing, and since I have nothing better to write about, I thought I would give it a shot. So, here it goes:

Appetizer
What is a word that you use that would not be considered common?

I suppose the word Beast. I use that in reference to anything that is above average.

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?

Wall calendars? Do people still use those?

Salad
Name three people you speak with by telephone on a regular basis.

Easy, my wife Andi, my brother Rex and my best bro, James Aaron. Actually, any of my family.

Main Course
If you could buy a new outfit for someone you know - who would it be and what would you purchase for them?

My best friend of 17 years James Aaron, a brand new Blazing Fury ride operators costume. We have tried for years to get one, just hasn't happened yet.

Dessert
What was the last beverage you drank?

A coke.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought perhaps "Pray continue" might have jumped in there as the appetizer.

June 16, 2006 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My best friend of 17 years James Aaron, a brand new Blazing Fury ride operators costume. We have tried for years to get one, just hasn't happened yet.

LOL. Believe it or not I ask the Blazing Fury worker for one yet again and was yet again Rejected!!
You would have been very happen with the guy who starts the ride. He had one of the best "Fire In The Hole" I've heard all year. I got pumped up walking down the ramp into the darkness and hearing him say that with so much Emotion and Passion. DW RAWKS!! I'm going Monday you in or out?

June 16, 2006 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home