Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: LQ Regional Diary Entry #3

Sunday, June 25, 2006

LQ Regional Diary Entry #3


Well, the first night of tournament play is complete. I am happy to say that team Nashville is in contention to qualify for the National Tournament to take place in Las Vegas later this year. I will spare you the details of how the scoring works, but we came in 6th place out of 9 teams tonight, which means that in tomorrows playoffs, we have to beat two teams that are about the same level of ability as us. It could go either way.

I personally stuggled tonight. I had a couple of very good games, and a few very bad. I am please to write that Rexwilder has been playing the games of his life and has been an important part of keeping us in contention. Our first game starts at 10:15 in the morning, which is a little rough to get up that early, but it should make for an interesting day.

The picture above is the Nashville LQ Team. From the back row, left to right, the codenames are:
Smurfy, Big Tiny, Hallo (me), Ernie, Rexwilder, Mr. Prez, Frozen Shade, Ogun, and Rax.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saturday's games were far and away the best I have ever played against elite competition....and my play Sunday wasn't bad either...but I'll let the Beast make his post about Sunday's games before I comment again.

June 26, 2006 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

March 01, 2007 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home