Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Busy Busy Busy

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

For some reason when I wrote that subject line I thought about Professor Winkle in Frosty the Snowman. "Messy, Messy, Messy." Nevermind.

Sorry for the recent delay in posts to The Beast's Lair, things have been kind of crazy lately. I preached my first sermon at my church this past Sunday and I had the blessing of some friends from my previous church come up to hear me. It was a great weekend.

Andi and I also celebrated our 1 year anniversay! It is so hard to believe that a year has already passed, and I know that things will just keep going by faster and faster. We had a great time together yesterday and I think we have completely finished our Halloween decorations, which I will post on here eventually.

Have a good one, I will be posting more this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home