Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Mission: IOA

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Mission: IOA



Here it is. The 12 minute "film noir" of mine and Rex's vacation in Orlando, FL earlier this year. I should probably preface this viewing by saying things like we had no script, no camera operators, and little time, but I will resist that temptation and let you just enjoy the film.



This was filmed at Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure in Orlando, FL on July 30th and 31st, 2006. To watch the film, just click below. (You can also "right click" and then "save as" to save the file to your desktop, it will usually play smoother that way.)


MISSION: IOA CLICK HERE TO VIEW!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great!! I love the scene when you tell the boat captain thanks for your help! I also like the dancing at the end. I forgot to ask you all how was the High in the sky ride?

September 12, 2006 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was awesome, and I must say that you two are the dorkiest guys I know. Makes me so proud to be your brother.

September 12, 2006 11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to add Rex as the cheesy tourist at the beginning is awesome!

September 12, 2006 11:57 PM  
Blogger PhilipMeade.com said...

The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride is pretty cool. The track on the right is much better than the track on the left.

September 12, 2006 11:59 PM  
Blogger Barry Wallace said...

Ok, bravo guys. That wins the Green Eggs and HAM award.

I hope Rex acknowledges that I'm the one that started his acting career years ago at UT when I cast him in a one-act play I was directing.

I'm telling you right now, I am so in the sequel. To be filmed at Dollywood soon, right? Right??

It's obvious you need an - ahem - experienced director.....;)

I am a little dissappointed you didn't chase each other through Ripsaw Rapids and Bluto's Barges, too...

September 13, 2006 12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No time Barry....but the real movie, with script and everything, will get those in....when are you free for the next shooting in Orlando....

September 13, 2006 12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job! When is the sequel?

September 14, 2006 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home