Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Worth Reading

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Worth Reading

Once again, Pastor Scott has written an insightful and helpful article (and I'm not just saying that because my name is at the beginning, but that does help.)

Seriously, I have been reading theologically based blogs for quite some time now and his site is still the only blogmark I have on The Beast's Lair. It's not that we always agree, but I just like the way he thinks.

In this particular post, he has correctly identifies a damaging issue in the church as a whole. Whereas the solution for many a folk these days is to "love each other and everything is fine," he understands the shortcomings of such a theology. But, I will let his words do the talking. . .

The Burr in the Burgh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home