Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: The Beast gets back to Movie Reviews

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Beast gets back to Movie Reviews


After a super long dry spell of not watching movies, thanks mostly due to this whole seminary thing I have going on around here, I will be getting back into the movie review business. Most of my reviews will be centered around horror movies and since Hollywood has decided it is cool to make horror flicks again, I will have my work cut out for me. I wish I had time to really get into the "straight-to-video" market, but my time to watch films is just so limited that it is simply impossible for me to watch them. Plus, I watch these bad boys when Andi is fast asleep, so I will need to stay with the biggies. I have quite a few to catch up on. Thankfully, Andi and I are now proud Blockbuster Reward Members, which means that I get a free DVD rental every time I rent a DVD (Monday through Wednesday) and one free rental a month. So, I will try to get at least one review a week going on The Beast's Lair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home