Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Please Continue to Pray For My Mom

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Please Continue to Pray For My Mom

My mom gave us all a scare by being sent to Vanderbilt hospital last week with chest pains. However, all seems to be well with her heart. She is continuing to experience exhaustion and the doctors are running some more tests to find out what is causing the problem. She is a busy lady with quite a bit of stress. Please remember her today when you pray.

Many thanks and blessings!

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael Ruffin said...

Philip,

I remember your mother well and am very fond of her. Please let her know that we are praying for her.

August 07, 2007 10:17 AM  
Blogger PhilipMeade.com said...

Thanks brother.

August 07, 2007 11:21 AM  
Blogger stephsorrell said...

I do not know Ann but know I am praying for her many times a day. In His Love~ SS

August 07, 2007 4:10 PM  
Blogger PhilipMeade.com said...

Thanks Steph.

August 07, 2007 7:41 PM  
Blogger Big Blue Barry said...

I'll be praying for her. I thought she was a very sweet lady that time I met her at GMA.

August 08, 2007 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell mom I hope she is feeling better and to rest up and we'll be praying for her.
JB

August 08, 2007 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home