Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: RexandtheBeast.com

Sunday, September 23, 2007

RexandtheBeast.com

Hold on to your hats my friends, the launch of RexandtheBeast.com is only a few short weeks away. I knew it was going to be cool, but this project is going to blow away even my own expectations. Rex and I have seen the preliminary designs and you just won't believe your eyes.

To remind my readers, RexandtheBeast.com is a website that will be launched in mid-October. The site will follow me and Rex (my brother) on our various Theme, Thrill, and Amusement park adventures across the country. The site will feature all kinds of interactive possibilities, including pictures, videos, merchandise, a blog, and weekly articles written by Rex and yours truly. Much more detail will come when the site is about to launch, but for now, just know that this is going to blow your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home