Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: The Van

Friday, July 01, 2005

The Van

My band, Judah First, had a bit of a crazy adventure happen to us in the middle of nowhere, VA. We were on our way to a performance and the transmission decided that it was time to go bye bye. So, after about 13 hours, we had the thing towed back to East TN and I was without a vehicle for the remainder of our shows. Great way to start a tour.

Tonight at VBS, a guy from the church who is very cool told me that his dad found a van that might suit our needs. It is one of these conversion vans with 4 captains chairs and the bench in the back. Plus, it has a 350 engine, which means it should be able to pull anything. So that was some good news. I am going to check it out tomorrow, so hopefully things will be good in that area.

There was a competition at VBS this week. The guys vs. girls to see who could raise the most money for the Baptist Children's Home. If the guys won, then I had to dye my hair blue. If the girls won, then I had to dye it pink. Of course, the girls won, so tomorrow night I will be leading the music during family night with pink hair. Killer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be afraid.... be very afraid

July 05, 2005 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home