Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Awesome Lines from Cheesy Movies

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Awesome Lines from Cheesy Movies

Motivated by a recent phone conversation, I am listing some of the greatest movie lines from some of the cheesiest movies. These are off the top of my head, so feel free to add your own.

1. Pain don't hurt. (Roadhouse)
2. You can't say? Well, can you say "Oh my God there's a man in my office with a flame thrower?" (Caddyshack 2)
3. Hey, maybe you are smarter than me. But can you do this? (Real genius)
4. You'll stay here till you rot! Well, you're free to go! (Dracula, Dead and Loving It)
5. I think that pretty much covers the fly-bys. (Top Gun)
6. You're the disease, I'm the cure. (Cobra)
7. Are your men on the right pills? (Flash Gordon)
8. Flash Gordon, quarterback, New York Jets. (Flash Gordon)
9. Unless I'm wrong, and I'm never wrong. (The Princess Bride)
10. I'm Emil Muzz, and I'm a Pagan. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. (Dragnet)

5 Comments:

Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

You forgot, I came here to kick butt and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

January 26, 2006 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you well know (by my participation in the call that birthed this blog), I could list these all day, but I wont. I'll just leave you with this thought:

"What did David do?! What did David do. What DID David do??"

January 26, 2006 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I like her because she is a client and she sleeps above her covers. 4 feet above her covers!"

And

"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!"

January 27, 2006 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

February 14, 2007 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

March 07, 2007 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home