Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Top 5 Moments from the LQ Regional Tournament

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Top 5 Moments from the LQ Regional Tournament

Here are my top 5 moments from our recent Laser Quest Regional Tournament in Richmond, VA.

5. Ogun's response to seeing Rax for the first time: "Did you escape from Cuba?"

4. Rex's response after spending 4 minutes in our motel room: "This is pretty much the crappiest motel room I have seen in years."

3. Rex's response to Smurfy and Big Tiny after allowing them to decide on where to eat: "If we don't like it, we'll just tell you to screw."

2. Actually having a conversation with Mr. Prez.

1. Enjoying a successful tournament for me and Rex, especially on Sunday when we were placing in the top of our team.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm down with those choices, and I would add as number 6 anything Ernie (the man)was involved in.

June 28, 2006 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home