Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: 2 Years

Monday, October 01, 2007

2 Years

Andi and I celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary today. Although I could write a book here about our relationship and how blessed I am, I will suffice it to say that the best part of everyday is seeing her in the evening after class or work.

If you would like to see how romantic I am, here is the email anniversary card I sent Andi today. I think you will agree that I know how to pull the heart strings:

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ANNIVERSARY CARD I SENT TO ANDI.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice.

October 01, 2007 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great!

October 01, 2007 8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so great i sent mandy one
JB

October 03, 2007 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home