Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: HHN 2007

Thursday, October 04, 2007

HHN 2007


Today I leave for a quick "there and back" trip to Orlando, FL for our annual Halloween Horror Nights experience. By "our" I mean me and my brother Rex. Andi is flying down with me to spend some time with her best friend who lives in Orlando, so it is nice to be able to be together on the flight down. Andi is about the last person in the world who would want to visit Halloween Horror Nights, so she will definitely not be going into the park, but she is so understanding of my love for Halloween. Bless her heart. After the first half of this semester I could use about 7 days down there. I will be sure and provide a good review of this year's event when I return. Of course, it won't be long until you are reading all about our quick trips over at RexandtheBeast.com

Unless I am able to sneak in a quick post during my trip down, the Lair will be in hibernation until Monday of next week.

Blessings to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home