Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Hi

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hi

I'm busy. Are you?

Here is a list of a few topics I would like to blog about. But instead, I have the blessing of writing a review at 1:06 am about the nature of oral tradition in the Ancient Near East civilizations.

Bibliolatry
The Saddleback Civil Forum
Rob Bell and the Emerging Church
The first worship service in our new youth facility (it was amazing)
Callie Grace and our recent baby shower experiences
Michael Mann's next movie
Congregational Church Polity

3 Comments:

Blogger stephsorrell said...

aww... just ditch hebrew and that paper and blog! We need it! I vote you talk about Callie and the Vault! :)

August 28, 2008 2:29 PM  
Blogger Tom Wilkinson said...

I would like to hear your thoughts on the Saddleback forum. That receives my vote for your next blog. God's peace during your studies.

August 28, 2008 4:20 PM  
Blogger JenDoh said...

I vote Callie, and post pictures of the new youth facility

August 29, 2008 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home