Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Listen to The Beast

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Listen to The Beast

You can listen to a clip of a sermon I preached from Romans 1:14-17 last Sunday by clicking below. My topic was Motivation That Lasts. In the clip, I am making the comparison between a family being motivated by The Magic Kingdom at Disney World, and although the experience was inclusive and we were all motivated by the park, we each experienced it differently based on our age. Remaining motivated for God has nothing to do with age.

Click Here To Listen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barry Wallace said...

I'm looking forward to hearing it, especially as to the subject matter. I can't d/l it here at work, but I'll listed when I get home...

February 22, 2006 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Argentina model deported Model vera cox Pissing schoolgirl Models in nudity Literotica adult free story index Amateur bbw video post Emerson+27+inch+flat+screen+tv

February 16, 2007 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home