Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: The Beast is moving.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Beast is moving.

Just a quick word to let everyone know I will be moving to Louisville, KY the first week of August to finish my Master of Divinity degree from the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. I have stepped down from my position as associate pastor at Grace Baptist Church, which has been an emotionally draining experience. After 4 years at Grace, a very strong relationship has been developed and although I hate to leave, this is a call that is definite and I am excited to take the next step in my ministry and career. Your prayers during my transition are appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barry Wallace said...

Best of luck to you, Phillip! Hope you keep blogging from there.

July 21, 2006 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home