Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: A New Look

Saturday, November 18, 2006

A New Look

I am working on a much better picture, but I decided to go ahead and get a more recent picture of me on my blog. My previous picture was not really reflective of my current look, mostly because I have cut my hair, so here is a photo of me preaching for now.

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been overwhelmingly busy and finals week is coming up, so the posts might be few and far between for a couple of weeks. Keep checking back though.

Blessings!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww..look how handsome my honey is! I mean, not that i didn't sincerely love the other look as well. After all, I married the other look. :)

November 18, 2006 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm..should I clarify that that was me? (Andi) :).

November 18, 2006 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Me" and "I" have voted.

Where's "myself"? :)

November 18, 2006 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture!

November 18, 2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger Frank Gillespie said...

The new look is fine. It'll just take some getting used to, that's all.
How often do you get to preach?

November 20, 2006 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home