Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: blogging

Thursday, September 18, 2008

blogging

Hi guys,

Blogging is just tough these days and I imagine it will become even more difficult when Callie Grace shows up. I am in the beginning stages of a new website that will host my blog and other information, so the days of this "Lair" might be coming to a close.

From Sunday until Tuesday, most of Louisville was without power thanks to the winds from Ike. 80 MPH winds came through Louisville and the trees just couldn't hold up. So, Andi and I spent Sunday through Tuesday in a very nice motel. We had a mini-holiday, although we discovered there is no place like home. Below is a pic of me doing my best Hulk Hogan impression in our home for three days.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael Ruffin said...

No offense, but you ain't got no pythons. I know you say your prayers, but maybe you need to take your vitamins!

September 18, 2008 2:21 PM  
Blogger PhilipMeade.com said...

I know, I know. Although I think my form and technique are actually very good (most people curl their right forearm too much when attempting the Hulk pose) I am seriously lacking in substance. Oh well, we can't all have the 24 inch pythons. BROTHER!

September 18, 2008 4:09 PM  
Blogger stephsorrell said...

Glad to see you post something... looking forward to your launch of a new site...I take it you have power now.

September 18, 2008 8:21 PM  
Blogger stephsorrell said...

BTW~ I bet I know what site you are going to launch! You are working on your Facebook profile.. right! Come on you know you want one! :)

September 18, 2008 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home