Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: From the world of Judah First

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

From the world of Judah First


Every now and then you get a message that makes you realize that your music is actually touching someone's life. This is what the band received this past week.

"My friend Kat is definitely not a Christian, but a couple of weeks ago, one of her really close friends killed herself, and I went with her to the Funeral. On the Day of the Funeral, I put in Devils Dice and played Identify for her. She fell in love with it, and asked me to burn her a copy of the CD, so I gave her my Copy along with the Autographed cover. I Figured she would benefit more from it that I would. Now it is Her Favorite CD. I have been so thankful to God, and to you guys for making this all possible. Slowly but surely she's turning back to God."

Ya know, in the middle of making sure you have enough t-shirts to sell, worrying about in-ear monitors, guitar strings, budgets, gas prices, vehicle problems, the stage show, set lists, and fancy looking clothes, it is easy to forget sometimes that Judah First is a ministry that lets heavy metal freaks like me have a safe place to go and hear a positive message. People like Kat help remind me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ya know, in the middle of making sure you have enough t-shirts to sell, worrying about in-ear monitors, guitar strings, budgets, gas prices, vehicle problems, the stage show, set lists, and fancy looking clothes, it is easy to forget sometimes that Judah First is a ministry..

Getting that message reminds us of just that!! It's an awesome feeling to know people are touched by our songs and our ministry!!! I'm glad to be a small part of something bigger than we actually realize.

November 02, 2005 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home