Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Here comes the Halloween Blogs

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Here comes the Halloween Blogs


It is tied for my favorite holiday. (How can Christmas not be the greatest holiday?). I find myself transforming into a Halloween obsessed monster once October hits and the weather is so perfect. The memories are endless of my past Halloween adventures and it is rare that you will find a minister who is so in love with the holiday. I'll tell you more on that later.

In the next few days leading to Halloween, I will provide you with some memorable Halloween quotes from the movie series (the original of which is the best horror flick of all time), offer some explanation to the confused history of the holiday and provide some stories of my favorite Halloween experiences. Oh, and be sure to support your local haunted house this year.

"Was that the Boogeyman?"
"As a matter of fact, it was."
-Halloween

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You oughta be in pictures..." HHN 13

October 19, 2005 6:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My significant other got me into the spirit... so much that we are probably having a halloween inspired party this weekend.

October 20, 2005 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home