Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Email that made me laugh. . .hard

Friday, October 14, 2005

Email that made me laugh. . .hard

I received an email today that caused me to have to take several minutes to just laugh. It was from an old friend who was able to make it to my wedding and we have been catching up of sorts. By that I mean we have been swapping movie quotes and old stories. See if you can tell me what movie these two quotes are from, and if they cause you to laugh as hard as they did me.

1. "I wish I could belive you, but unfortunately I can't."
2. "I think the kids really appreciate it when I 'get down' with them verbally."

By the way, stay clear of Nebraska. You don't know what you are getting into, trust me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Barry Wallace said...

Well, I'm stumped. And I even Googled the phrases and couldn't come up with anything (not that I would've posted the answers after Googling - that's cheating)

October 18, 2005 10:41 AM  
Blogger PhilipMeade.com said...

These are those kind of quotes that if you don't know them immediately, you would never just figure them out. I will give it a few more days, and if nobody can come up with it, I will post the movies.

October 18, 2005 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "I wish I could believe you line" I can only hear coming out of Clownboy's mouth, so I don't remember what (if anything) he was quoting.

However, after considering it, I remembered the other:

Real Genius--getting down verbally!

October 18, 2005 12:17 PM  
Blogger PhilipMeade.com said...

Well done Rex, Real Genius is quote #2!

October 18, 2005 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Radar detectors maryland Current news on lung cancer pdas government online payment Vancover schools leadership Looking for the drug of phentermine

April 25, 2007 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home