Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Dangermouse DVD Release

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dangermouse DVD Release


I was extremely pleased when I noticed the season 1 and 2 box sets of Dangermouse at Best Buy the other day. This is, by far, the greatest cartoon of all time. It's one of those things that is hard to pinpoint, but when you combine the scripts, stories, animation, voices and atmosphere, you can't beat it.

**Warning** Do NOT confuse this with Mighty Mouse. I discovered Dangermouse in the 4th grade on Nickelodeon. I was hooked from the first episode. Very few people can say they have seen, or even heard of this cartoon. Trust me, it doesn't get better than this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember you having this on constantly, but I never really got this one I have to say!

March 08, 2006 5:32 PM  
Blogger T Sherman said...

dangermouse did rock, but i was more of a count duckula guy myself...though i think they were produced by the same people

March 30, 2006 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home