Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: One of the funniest pictures I have seen. . .

Monday, March 20, 2006

One of the funniest pictures I have seen. . .

Yesterday was youth Sunday at our church. What that means is that the students lead the morning worship and teach Sunday School. I have kind of a problem with the idea that youth Sunday can bring with it, which is that one day out of the year they actually do something in worship. Our students are active every single week at Grace, but it is an act of heresy if I do not have the official youth Sunday, so we did. And it was tremendous, the students boldly entered into worship and genuinely led our people into an offering to God.

After the worship service, three of my guys and I decided we were going to "celebrate" the worship service by walking down the busiest street in Springfield dressed as you will see in the picture below. Although this is beyond silly, it is things like this that are important to students, to see their leader also having fun. Click the link below to see the picture. Myself and 3 high school students after youth Sunday getting ready to take on the town of Springfield.

Click Here To View Picture.