Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Just A Great Day

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Just A Great Day

Andi and I have just rolled back into town after a quick one day trip to Whitesburg, KY, which is in eastern KY. My uncle Burtis, one of the finest men I have ever known, finally accepted Christ as his personal Savior and was baptized today. I have been praying for Burtis all my life and this is a day long awaited.

It was nice for me and Andi to get away just by ourselves to eastern KY. That is where most of my extended family is and we were able to spend some quality time with them, although it was short. We have just ordered a a Pizza Hut thin and crispy (pineapple and chicken) pizza and are settling down to watch a Columbo episode before hitting the bed. Yep, cuddling with my wife while watching Columbo and eating pizza is pretty much as good as it gets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home