Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Update From Last Post

Friday, August 25, 2006

Update From Last Post

Upon further reading, I am pleased to have found this article written by Dr. Mohler, president of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary where I am attending. He more clearly states what I was trying to say in my previous post, and I am thrilled to have read this from his pen.

Quote:
". . .there is a tendency towards a debating personality for a confrontation on defending these points of doctrine. It is healthy when we talk theology, it is healthy when we go to God's word and submit ourselves to study God's word in order to find out what the Gospel is. It is not healthy to have persons who will drive across the state to debate Calvinism, when they would not drive across the street to share the Gospel. In so far as that is found, it is a heresy." (emphasis mine)

Word up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home