Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Southern Seminary and Movie Quotes

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Southern Seminary and Movie Quotes

I have started classes once again and I am in 4 wonderful courses with great professors. It will be a great semester.

Today, two of my professors said some unintentional movie/tv quotes with their lecturing. See if you can figure out what I am thinking of. (I should probably exclude Rexwilder from this little game).

Theology III
"And do you remember what David did? What did David do?"

Calvin & Reformed Tradition
"Another who was written on this topic is Steinmetz."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first one about David is from Footloose I love that scene!

August 17, 2007 10:15 AM  
Blogger PhilipMeade.com said...

Finally! Way to go Dezi! I have been informed that the second is just too difficult for anyone who is not a complete nut. So, I might just need to tell you that one. It is from a TV show in the 70's if that helps at all.

August 17, 2007 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

columbo? By the way have you heard they are doing a remake of Footloose? The guy from High School Musical in going to be Ren!

August 17, 2007 3:57 PM  
Blogger PhilipMeade.com said...

Yep, Columbo is correct, way to go!

And another Footloose? Jump back.

August 18, 2007 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home