Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Marriage, Devil's Dice, and Headlights

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Marriage, Devil's Dice, and Headlights


This will be my last blog for over a week, as I am getting married Saturday and will be honeymooning the following week. I am so excited I can't stand it! I am so blessed, it is ridiculous. I won't even try to explain how amazing Andi is. A blog would be a lame attempt to describe her.

Devil's Dice, the single from Judah First's recent album, is now being played on nationwide radio, primarily on college radio and late night rock shows. This is obviously a big deal for us, and stations seem to be adding the song every week. Pretty cool.

I received another ticket for having a headlight out. Let me tell you something, if you drive in Nashville and have a missing headlight, get it fixed immediately. Cops are all over this traffic violation! It didn't help that I also did not have my registration in my car, and my tags came back as a Ford Windstar instead of a Chevy Vandura. I am still trying to figure out how I am not in jail.