Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: High protein is my new friend

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

High protein is my new friend

After a 25 minute discussion with a random guy in a GNC store, I understood even more that a high intake of protein was essential for my weight gain journey that I am currently undergoing. I want to gain 10 pounds. I say that I understand it even more because the Dr. Rosenrosin (of JF) has been eating protein bars for the last couple of years. He has been preaching this stuff to the band for a while, of course no one listens because we are idiots who don't care about a healthy lifestyle. But, that has changed for me, and in the past three days I have increased my protein intake to around 175-200 grams a day. That is harder to do than you might think. I will keep you updated on the progress.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I myself just had a ten minute conversation with a GNC guy they are brillant! Dezi

September 07, 2005 6:57 PM  
Blogger PhilipMeade.com said...

Funny thing is, this guy was just a customer. The actually GNC worker had no idea what he was talking about. He finally just left me and the customer alone to talk by ourselves. Kinda funny.

September 08, 2005 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home