Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Wedding Planning and Busting out into Song

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Wedding Planning and Busting out into Song

Everything about the wedding planning process has been fun. From invitations to deciding where to live, as long as Andi and I are doing it together, we are having a blast. I can't wait.

We were driving down the road the other day, just me and her, and I busted in "On Broadway" for no apparent reason. She slightly chuckled and mentioned that she never knows what song is coming next from my mouth. I realized that I do have a habit of singing random songs with no context and I thought "maybe this is a little annoying." I apologized and told her I hadn't realized that the process of busting out into songs might be kind of mind numbing. She laughed and told me that it was one of the things she loved about me, and that all those little details brings her joy. I have never seen her get annoyed with me (it will happen, I know), but I am so thankful for the protective hand of God that kept me from some things that I was diving into. October 1st is going to be one of the happiest days of my life.

I wish my dad could be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home