Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Judah First on the radio

Friday, July 15, 2005

Judah First on the radio


Well, today I had another first experience with Judah First. I was able to hear one of our songs on the internet radio, TriRock. It was a unique experience for me, and amazing. To go to the radio station and request Judah First, click on the image to the right.

JF has been such an amazing part of my life. There have been some incredible mountains that I have wanted to climb, and up to this point, have made it to my goals. Just recording a full length quality album was my first goal. We accomplished that with The Vision Road. I remember how emotional I was when that first cd arrived at my doorstep. We then toured for over a year and played all over the east. The memories are unforgettable.

Then, with the release of Devil's Dice, our 2nd record, we truly took the musicianship to another level, and word is starting to spread. Tonight when I heard the beginning to one of our songs on the radio, it just took me to a place where I hoped I would be. I look forward to the rest of this year for so many incredible reasons.The amazing thing is that no matter how excited I get about my music, is still takes 2nd place to my thrill of finding the person God has held for me all my life. Anyway, there will be lots more on that topic later.