Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: A letter from a newspaper reporter

Thursday, August 11, 2005

A letter from a newspaper reporter

This was written by a newspaper reporter who interviewed JF before one of our shows this past weekend.

"I'm not sure if you remember me but I was at your show last Thursday,
Aug. 4. I was the reporter from Culpeper News that interviewed you
and Philip. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys for taking the
time to talk to me. The story should come out this Friday, Aug. 12
and I will be sure to send you a copy. I also wanted to thank you
guys on a personal level for the reality check I needed. It's
amazing to me that as I stood there listening to you guys and your
lyrics I felt moved and inspired. Your energy and enthusiasm for God
eft me feeling like I needed to find the same within myself. I'm
truly working on it and with the help of your CDs (I bought them
both) I think my normal, everyday commute has become much more productive. Thank you for the wake up call and thank you for the wonderful show. Even though there weren't too many people there you
spoke to at least one person and I hope that means something to you
guys. I wish you the best of luck. . .if you ever need a song writer
e-mail me. It has always been my dream to write music and I have a
lot of stories to tell. The only problem is I don't know how to put
my words with music. . .how do you guys do that? Oh and I know you
are a rock-type band but your voice is so pure you should think about doing a few slower songs. Just a suggestion."