Optional page text here. The Beast's Lair: Back from Virginia

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Back from Virginia


I am back from my three performance run in VA and it was a tremendous success. All three shows were incredible and our fan base up there is really growing. It was great to be back with the guys and play music again, the time off was relaxing, but I was ready to be back on stage.

The van that I have been talking about was the best part. The guys loved all the room and this sucker has more cup holders than a movie theatre. I mean if are anywhere in the van and you need to set your drink down, no problem. There is a cup holder for you.

I am also now a proud member of the Flying J Frequent Fueler Savings Club, and I have an rather strange obsession with the franchise. I am sure that it all started with my father, who always stopped at the Flying J's because they have, as he would put it, "the cheapest gas on the road." But there is just something about them that I love, and so the guys know that if we pass a Flying J, we are stopping, even if we don't need anything.

As great as the trip was, it was even better to get back home to a fiance who was as excited to see me as I was to see her. Plus, I had to give her Ratzo, her new pink rat that apparently travels in her purse with her everywhere she goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home